Sunday, August 31, 2014

jamberry Nail Wraps for Beginners



   I've been using jamberry nail wraps for awhile now and have absolutely fallen in love with them.  The first time I applied them there were some issues, true, but I just knew as soon as I saw it on that I was going to make these things work.  My husband was struggling to understand what the big deal was and I told him, "Imagine 2 houses next to each other.  One is painted and the other one has vinyl siding.  Which one will last longer?"  "Ohhhh" he said.  Lightbulb.  Just like Gru in Despicable Me.  It's no different with your nails ya big goof!  Who wouldn't want to find a whole new way of dressing up their nails that is cost effective and hassle free and lasts and lasts and lasts?  It's like, when normal nail polished nails are going to bed, these things are still up partying for hours and hours more fun.
    Some of my friends attended an online nail party with me and one of them ordered the French tips.  I DO NOT recommend these as your first purchase.  You have to order the correct tip length or they won't look right, and they are mostly clear so your own nail has to look nice in order for them to work.  I will be posting a tutorial for the best results with the French tips in the next week so he sure to check back if you are interested in learning how to get that perfect French manicure.
    What I DO recommend for your first try with these is any of the chevrons, tigers, plaids and stripes.  
   Here is a photo of my first wrapped nail ever.  

wrap: teal mini polka



Here it is after a week.


Here's my favorite jamberry design: prissy plaid.  I cannot even begin to tell you how many compliments and rave reviews I got on these things.  I highly highly recommend them as a beginners choice for anyone thinking about taking the nail wrap plunge.  The bad news is they will be going away very very soon but the good news is that the fall/winter collection will also be debuting very shortly (like, in the next few days) and I just know there will be tons of amazing new seasonally appropriate designs.



Here is a zebra stripe, a very nice neutral look, once again glammed up with some bling.
   As you can see, I was not shy with my initial picks.  I got right on board and bought 4 different sheets and it was grew to be able to play around with them, rip them off after a few days and try something else.  They did no damage whatsoever to my nails and if anything they act as a protectant to help people who have a hard time growing a nail.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment